E L Ix11 ∆V - [EDTS] : EthosDel - Weblog 1 (StarDate) -310428.14

Translate

Search This Blog

EthosDel - Weblog 1 (StarDate) -310428.14

The time has come to begin writing within my blog in an orderly fashion for the Ethos Del: "The spirit of the era of the ___" All of us that exist here and now on the planet earth, you and all the atoms in your biological mechanical system, your mind, body and soul reading this page, still yet a blank, undefined, space, a line, same as I. _____

From life to death we travel. I AM is = to Eternal Life existing, everywhere and nowhere- here and now. ______

     In this manner we all have something in common. Desires are pointless and draining, however inspiration, achievement, goals, perception are golden. Words bendable by light, the ways in which we fractal, co-create.

 It has been a great desire, no matter how many times one has spoken to this bodily form of mine, at me, to me, for me, by me, against me. A Desire to make the earth a better more unified place, sustainable, enjoyable, embraceable for those existing here and now. How Draining and Pointless!(desires)
    I AM, as such I Do, I will continue to do, this simple thing (store will power for the purpose of freedom).

 Healing the planet and focusing on ways I can be more sustainable is everything to do with the intent of freedom (how can one enjoy life if their is no planet to grow old in our destruction of it, to continue to learn all the amazing things those who have come before have shared, to share, daily to form new beginnings, gain new inspirations! To Be!

 Though, this blog I Jsumner (EthosDel) has a personal agenda as well world agenda  .

1.)
(Personal Healing To the Totality of my own personal physical being.)
   I speak to you! The universe, the world, the sun! At Peace, Flowing, Flowering can be done, it is achievable, yet first all must become _____ as such we are one.

  2.)  Inspiring others to become active in sharing via Creativity or Blogging in this blank space, however this currently still excludes many here and now, so my foundation is and shall always be _____.

Through the Sharing of Perceptions - Content - Advertisements - Art we take control over our own lives allowing others to do the same in a unified manner.
Growing - Showing - Appreciating - Knowing - Holding - Sewing (The Fabric of Time We Share).

I am unable to give you anything, I am only in a position to receive, here and now. However I have these words, these perceptions, talents, those whom I have shared life with, intent, the ability to store will power for the purpose of freedom. (If you would like to assist this bodily form in speeding up the process, I am, and shall always be in all gratefulness. 

 My personal path has truly only known deep amounts of pain, sorrow, and yet it has been bound together by love. I AM. "All is made of Love"-Bjork "Oh Love me do" - Beatles

I have gained these things from you and the ability to play piano from the universe (god) which happens to be also you, you are the universe?
Growing up perceiving life has shown me that the universe, exists on a day by day, moment by moment, here and now as ____ . I am here to provide you with traction, the same traction used to get you here, to read this post. You can be the change you wish to see in the world. Join me! http://www.blogger.com

More Writing To Come~ (Jonathan Wade Sumner)

Wish to Date things in Stardate Time? Check out this Link >Star Date Converter<

Featured Post

Life on Fire - By EL911AV *SUP!

Music / Video / Art by JSUMNER (ELIx11AV) Sandalphon Productions