E L Ix11 ∆V - [EDTS] : JSumner (View) - Sacral Chakra - VAM (Sound Vibration - Activation)

Translate

Search This Blog

JSumner (View) - Sacral Chakra - VAM (Sound Vibration - Activation)




 Having many issues with a scar that runs across stomach since birth. One of the few things I have found in this life to really calm my nerves concerning this is sound vibrations.

 I wanted to share this Binaural Beat because it is a powerful meditation, for the Sacral Region of the body which is one of the primary areas that I gain blocks in my energetic field.



 A primary reason I got involved with energetic anatomy was because of such blockages and needing to understand who I was on a more internal level for the ability to live life outside of pain and the victim stance I naturally grew up with! Its rather cool take a listen with headphones in a calm environment if you are curious.

Featured Post

Life on Fire - By EL911AV *SUP!

Music / Video / Art by JSUMNER (ELIx11AV) Sandalphon Productions