E L Ix11 ∆V - [EDTS] : (Music Experimental Videography) Environments - (Variable Transitions)

Translate

Search This Blog

(Music Experimental Videography) Environments - (Variable Transitions)



    This was uploaded January 1st of 2013 I really haven't done much to get it out there. I recently have not had any software to edit film, nor the processing power to really do so. It is amazing how fast time flies, or rather how much can change so quickly. I am excited to continue being able to create these short films more so one day when I have upgraded my technical capabilities to properly do so.

    In other news, today the Aug 21st 2017 Solar Eclipse happened, this was the first time I have ever been able to witness such a magnificent event. Our world is layered in Art, Beauty, Love, Passions, Creativity... I feel like with this awareness our ability to really do something wonderful now that we have the net is vital to expressing the change we wish to see in the world.

I must get my artwork out there! We must revolutionize commerce, environments, appreciation through our art! This blog is my expression  art, gaming is an art, this life is an art!

    I have been quietly waiting for something to change, and honestly its me that must change and truly express how I feel about making music, composing videos, blogging, how I love to game, and would like to earn a 2nd 3rd 4th income online as a blogger, gamer, artist along side others who feel the same.

     Honestly I feel the future has many unknowns, I know there is a lot of confusion about the state of the world, and what it takes to grow as an artist in the world today. For me it is simple and it is this... To unify as brothers and sisters that we are, now that we are ever becoming with our birds eye view in use of the world wide web.
Its has been very difficult to express talents, art, music as I know what it is like to struggle as an artist and have desired to assist others as artists! (The Art of Being) Life is Art, We are part of the Art, capable of producing Art as all is made of Art... That thou Art!

My life has been filled with inspiration by many talented artists from all walks of life, be it the simple things like cooking delicious meals, to the more complicated pieces of art that require much focus, time, talent and detail. I am here to change the way we go about inspiring, investing, and assisting artists moving forwards with the net.

     I would love to assist you as an artist if you have your own work that you feel is not getting the light of day it deserves. This is a major reason why I created my BLOGUPY stance... where once a week I can look in on those artists via their own blogs organized through a specific pinterest board I have set up, connected to my own blog, and give back a percentage of what I have earned online through my own art shared.

     For this reason I created the Blogupy movement and would love to connect with you as an artist to be involved in co-creating a thrive world through the net in this way with you.

Sample Blogupy

Jsumner's Blogupy Blog

Much

Featured Post

Life on Fire - By EL911AV *SUP!

Music / Video / Art by JSUMNER (ELIx11AV) Sandalphon Productions