E L Ix11 ∆V - [EDTS] : Major Tom - Spaceship -Spaceship - Heavens Gate?!

Translate

Search This Blog

Major Tom - Spaceship -Spaceship - Heavens Gate?!


This is Benny, he was one of my first Lego Characters the original 1980s Spaceman... It was the early 90's when I got him as most of my Legos came from various yardsales. I love yardsales for this reason, you never know what you can find... plus you get to meet your neighbor's!



 

There has been this idea going on in my head for years now about how blogs are a spaceship, and how we can unite using blogs in our own unique ways for leveraging thrive as "WE The People" however I have also been feeling a bit over excited and disconnected with people because of it... honestly I feel like I have been a lot like Benny the 1980's character growing up, un-grounded to say the least, extremely excited about building a spaceship and wanting to get the word out. I been feeling this way since way before the Lego Movie was released, and totally connected to Benny when watching this movie for the first time!

 Spaceship Spaceship SPACESHIP!!!!


Watch this short clip of Benny in action when his friends finally stop rejecting his spaceship idea!



 I found this guy hanging out in the backyard in the grass!
I am not sure of his name, however it looks like the image on his chest plate to me, is like a Heavens Gate, so ill just go ahead and call him Heavens Gate Lego
 
His facial expression is almost too on point to my energy of late... being on Facebook (Sugar mountain) for example and the amount of bickering and confusion concerning the state of the world, while so many ignoring our potentials of unifying via blogs (Spaceship... SPACESHIP!!!)

     I mean just look at his eyes WOW... I mean honestly this is a small fraction why I know our father on most high has been guiding everything, these kinds of experiences are a natural part of the flow, it's all connected, the spaceship was inspired to solve all the major issues by us for us in transition to technology... I do my best to be at peace about it, however being ignored can be overwhelming, because I actually have a Spaceship and you are on it, reading this post!


 The Whole Lego Movie is a Great film for commentary about transitioning our world to more creative environments, as builders in appreciation of the moment. Together we thrive, we simply need  to stop accepting the Krazy Glue by older more ignorant generations, yet not neglect the wisdom and knowledge that keeps the frame in place, while rising to the occasion to what is needed here and now. 
As we the People are the Builders! 

Major Tom is what sparked this whole blog post, so I figured I would share this too.  -JSumner


Standing there alone, the ship is waiting

Lyrics: Major Tom

All systems are go, are you sure? Control is not convinced But the computer has the evidence No need to abort The countdown starts Watching in a trance, the crew is certain Nothing left to chance, all is working Trying to relax, up in the capsule "Send me up a drink", jokes Major Tom The count goes on 4, 3, 2, 1 Earth below us Drifting falling Floating weightless Calling calling home Second stage is cut, we're now in orbit Stabilizers up, running perfect Starting to collect, requested data What will it effect, when all is done Thinks Major Tom Back at ground control, there is a problem Go to rockets full, not responding Hello Major Tom, are you receiving Turn the thrusters on, we're standing by There's no reply 4, 3, 2, 1 Earth below us Drifting, falling Floating, weightless Calling, calling, home Across the stratosphere A final message, "Give my wife my love" Then nothing more Far beneath the ship, the world is mourning They don't realize, he's alive No one understands but Major Tom sees Now the light commands, this is my home I'm coming home Earth below us Drifting falling Floating weightless Coming home Earth below us Drifting falling Floating weightless Coming home Earth below us Drifting falling Floating weightless Coming coming home Home Home Home Home Home Home Home Home

Featured Post

Life on Fire - By EL911AV *SUP!

Music / Video / Art by JSUMNER (ELIx11AV) Sandalphon Productions