E L Ix11 ∆V - [EDTS] : G&S Gordon & Smith - Stun (1991) FULL VIDEO

Translate

Search This Blog

G&S Gordon & Smith - Stun (1991) FULL VIDEO








   Willy Santos is the Skateboarder whom I purchased my first pair of Skateshoes from at Pacific Sunwear back in 1999 made by Vans. I learned to pop shuvit, and Kickflip in these bad boys :D. I would love to get back into boarding, however life, finances, seeking work now for taking care of family = #1 Priority! I do still ride as my Husky Dog loves to run and I would't be able to keep up otherwise. My deck is getting kinda worn out as im still using the same Tensor trucks from 2005.
   

    ☜ If you would like to donate, every bit helps to assist my family in our lives now.

                                                                         Thank You- JSumner
                                                   
                                               

     This is what sparked me sharing this Old-school video by G&S called Stun.
P.S. Don't forget to add Willy Santos on Instagram!
Posted by Santos himself today on Instagram!

Featured Post

Life on Fire - By EL911AV *SUP!

Music / Video / Art by JSUMNER (ELIx11AV) Sandalphon Productions