E L Ix11 ∆V - [EDTS] : Alt-J - Breezeblocks

Translate

Search This Blog

Alt-J - Breezeblocks



You have given my life meaning in so many ways I can not express. All I do, I do for you, All I have done I have done for you. Please Forgive Me When I Say I Am Sorry For All The Absent Days, all the days, I have Sinned (Missed the Mark). I have been doing my best to get it right only to be knocked back down over and over again in this life. Yet I will not give up, I will continue to do my best to Understand, to stand up and rise from my slumber.

     To do what I set out to do a long time ago, traversing along dark hallways seeking, to get to the core of my own being to accomplish this > the ability to truly love myself so I can be able to be whole when I am by your side.

    I am here to help you to the best of my abilities, I am here to listen with an open heart and open mind. My dear Mother Earth the love of my life, you have given me truth the Flower of Life.

Featured Post

Life on Fire - By EL911AV *SUP!

Music / Video / Art by JSUMNER (ELIx11AV) Sandalphon Productions