E L Ix11 ∆V - [EDTS] : Understanding QiGong and Qi 3/3

Translate

Search This Blog

Understanding QiGong and Qi 3/3




I believe in Chi, Flowing energy, Meridian Points, and the power of Acupuncture, Massage, and Taichi breathing. Having a huge scar across my stomach when I was born, I was hindered in my breathing, small short breaths. Growing up in a Baptist environment as a child, I was not taught fully as it did not explain what was internally malfunctioning in my body, it was not enough. I remember asking god as a child what was wrong with me, and I ended up discovering answers in my journey the power of Chi, I am open minded, not here to judge, just function and enjoy life. I hope to inspire and help out others as I have been assisted through the proper guidance of my global family on the planet earth of todays age. "There are many truths, all is one, the kingdom of heaven is within you." Please Watch this video it will change your life, and this teacher goes over the fundamentals of what chi is and how it plays an important role in our world / society. ~Namaste ~ JwS

Featured Post

Life on Fire - By EL911AV *SUP!

Music / Video / Art by JSUMNER (ELIx11AV) Sandalphon Productions